There is no “perfect person” in the world, but there are “important people” who build happiness together.
- What is a healthy state in a relationship?
- There is a good balance between what you give and what you get.
- A person who can recognize the other person’s values (the other person is OK, you are OK)
- A person who can recognize the value of his existence
- People who can care for their emotions
- People who can interact with others at appropriate boundaries
- A person who can take responsibility for himself / herself and the other person (Are you just shifting responsibility. Are you carrying the responsibility that others should take?)
- People who can express their feelings and thoughts appropriately
- People whose inner child is healed
- Do not control the other person (recognition that you and others are different people)
- I know myself (Is it self-analyzing?)
- Social influence in building healthy relationships:
We have to wake up from the romantic ideals that have surrounded us since we were little. It does not matter, but in fact, many songs, stories, and movies have imprinted the ideal image of unrealistic romance.
As we grow up, we create the meaning of falling in love and its ideal image, and establish the standards of behavior and attractive people when we fall in love. This is an unmistakable fact. That is why we need to change these current norms of love. For example, love should be unconventional and value everything as it is, love is eternal, it is something you get by betting everything, or it is a failure.
It is common to think that the marriage partner will support you and that if you lose that person, no one will replace you. However, this way of thinking does not create a balanced and healthy relationship, resulting in a stressful relationship that is emotionally co-dependent. This relationship changes your life with jealousy and forces you to be two. Is this really love?
- Harmony is the key to a balanced relationship:
In a stressful relationship, the happiness and health of one of them is prioritized. Jealousy grows and friendships and family relationships are sacrificed to secure time with partners.
Such harmful and dependent relationships can be painful and can lead to violence in our lives. That is why we need to turn unrealistic love illusions into real ones. By respecting your partner, you can build a balanced and healthy relationship. Because I am in love, you do not have to blend into one. Keep this in mind. Even if you are in a romantic relationship, you have the right as an individual, and there are desires that cannot be satisfied only by the relationship with the other person.
Certainly, in order to maintain a romantic relationship, you must deepen your love while spending a comfortable time and an intimate time. Otherwise, you will fall into a dependency and at the same time, you will not be able to build an independent, balanced and healthy relationship.
To prevent this from happening, you must build trust and forgiveness while limiting relationships so that you can stay healthy. At the same time, it is necessary to secure personal time and freedom. In other words, everyone should be guaranteed the right to spend their time freely.
The key to a long-lasting good relationship with a loved one is solid execution and action. For example, to really enjoy the time you spend with someone, to laugh with someone, to have a polite attitude to understand the other person even in discussions and quarrels, to build a good relationship. It is essential.
Polite attitude is the key when you have a problem around you or when you have a conflict with someone. In addition, in a romantic relationship, it is important not to lose your personality. Do not criticize your opponent or trick them into maneuvering them the way you want. If you can truly enjoy the “time to do nothing” that you spend together, you can say that you are building a true romantic relationship.
- Find someone who will always have a good time together:
To build a healthy relationship, you need to be a mature person mentally, accept change as needed, and change yourself.